Online Tutor, Institute
Subjects & Experience
Analog Communication, Analog Electronics, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Microwave Integrated Circuits, Mobile Communication, Nanoscience & Technology, Network Analysis, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic, Numerical Techniques, Object Oriented Programming, Optical Fiber Communication, Optics and Optical Electronics, Power Electronics, Processors and Controllers
10 to 15 years
• Masters of Technology Electrical Engineering (power systems) from Hindu College of Engineering Affiliated to D.C.R University of science and technology, Murthal in June 2013 with aggregate 7.73 CGPA
• B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics) from Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering And Technology affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak in June 2011, with aggregate 71.30%.
• Class XII: March, 2007 Secured 76.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
• Class X: March, 2005 Secured 80.4% in C.B.S.E Examination.
• Worked as an Assistant professor in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from Feb, 2015 to April, 2017.
• Worked as guest lecturer in Ch. Brahm Prakash government engineering college.
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Gateway Institute of Engineering And Technology from Feb 2013 to April 2014.
• Worked as a visiting lecturer in Hindu College of Engineering from August 2012 to Dec 2012.
• NPTEL On